- Minimum of 8+ years in IT industry with focus on development of complex business systems.
- 5+ years of experience as part of a test team using agile methodology.
- 3+ years of experience in a QA technical lead role Experience working closely with development and business teams to communicate problem impacts and to understand business requirements.
- Proven track record creating and executing on highly effective quality processes.
- Strong knowledge of and minimum of 3 years of hands-on experience with test automation tools such as QTP or Selenium.
- Working knowledge and minimum of 3 years of hands-on development experience in SQL, NOSQL and RDBMs such as MySQL, MariaDB, MS SQL, MongoDB.
- Knowledge of QA methodology and tools Experience working in an Agile, test-driven development environments.
- Experience with multiple programming languages and test automation technologies.
- Experience implementing continuous integration models.
- Good resource / time management skills.
- Work directly with leads from product, software development and customer-facing teams to shepherd cloud and web applications through development to release.
- Improve and evolve Quality Assurance discipline within the cloud team, develop test plans and test cases, manage the bug backlog, and oversee the bug triage process.
- Evaluate and implement new test automation frameworks; apply automation as a strategy to maximize coverage; engage with software to ensure consistent unit testing.
- Understand, identify and publish regular metrics that helps the team and the business to understand the quality of applications and cloud.
- Help to build and technically lead a team of QA engineers that are responsible for executing our test strategies for cloud and web applications.
- Engage as a hands-on contributor, as well as strategist, coach and mentor; drive testing methodology and tools to support agile development lifecycles and team release plans.
- Develop and write test plans and test cases for validating product requirements while adhering to our quality process to ensure excellent overall product quality for our customers.
- Deliver quality products by thoroughly testing across all phases of our Agile release cycle (Scrum testing, functional testing, regression testing, performance testing and user acceptance testing).
- Develop and execute automated and manual (black and white box) tests depending on the needs of the product requirements and test plan.
- Work with team to deliver on the QA automation strategy to help improve overall quality and test coverage and achieve greater balance between manual and automated testing to improve efficiency and test coverage.
- Work closely with software developers to ensure product features achieve required level of quality.
- Actively participate scrum activities & stand-ups, planning exercises and in understanding project plans and providing regular updates against milestones.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Experience with cloud technologies, cloud services, SaaS.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services a plus (Configure and Manage Servers, Load Balancer, Create basic Environment for QA testing).
- Experience with Security, Authentication, Virtualization (vmWare, Citrix), Windows OS and administration, UI testing and Mobile (iOS and Android) testing.
- Experience with Restful Web Services testing.
- Understanding of HTTP Protocol (Able to craft http requests using tools like Poster, Postman etc).
- Working knowledge of Web Applications.
- Automation experience using Selenium Web Driver API a plus.
- Any automation or scripting a plus Familiarity with test tools.
- Familiarity with one or more Tools such as Load Runner, Appium, QTP, Selenium, Oracle Suite etc a plus.
- We are an Agile team, someone with Agile and scrum experience preferred.
- Ability to multi-task among various scrum team activities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Key Skills :
automation testing, qa automation, automation tools, selenium, appium, manual testing, test strategy, cloud, erp, web application testing, mobile application testing, qa lead, qa manager, test lead, qtp, android, ios.
About Anubavam Technologies Pvt.Ltd
Anubavam is one of the leading IT Solutions and Consulting Services company for organizations ranging from small and medium to Fortune 500 companies. We offer you the opportunity to work alongside professionals in a dynamic and energizing environment. Your expertise, commitment and dedication are crucial to our success. Our people-oriented practices are the core of our business philosophy. We invite you to build your career with Anubavam and contribute to the growth and success of this company.