Bharja Technologies, a global Leader in IT Services, Consulting, Technology and Digital Solutions with a Large Network of Innovation and Delivery Centers.
With 20 years in IT, Bharja Technologies offers services to streamline IT strategies, information security assurance and system integration, ensure smooth and effective digital transformation and improve digital customer experience.
At Bharja Technologies, we develop and deploy platform agnostic, high-performance cloud applications, customized to your specific business needs. We provide client-centric mobility solutions that are inline with the business goals for SMEs and corporates.
Bharja Technologies takes great pride in delivering web application services and best-in-class website development services with compelling functionality to create a long-lasting impression both visually and interactively.
Bharja Technologies offers enhanced performance for managing business processes, data, and remote infrastructure. Our expertise lies in delivering quality consulting, implementation, and integration of strategic business processes. We design, create and deploy flexible engagement models for custom based requirements.
Driven by 20 years of experience in software testing and QA services, Bharja Technologies offers comprehensive product audit from different angles, including code quality, solution functionality, usability, performance and security.
At Bharja Technologies, we develop, publish, measure and optimize content across social platforms for our clients whether it be a simple campaign to drive festival sales or a complex campaign engagement to increase consumer generated content, which can then be rechanneled into the brand content funnel.
The successful candidates would have a desire to learn, self-educate and operate very independently; having vision, direction and be willing to take ownership.
Skills: Android SDK, Swift, Objective C, Java, REST, OOP, PHP, Python
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Developing new innovative functionalities and incorporating them into existing systems (70% new development, 30% maintenance & improvement)
• Remain up to date with state-of-the-art developments in your software field and share your knowledge with the wider team.
• Be confident keeping projects on track through strong personal project management skills, collaboration and supporting other team members.
• Passion for innovation: You should be a person who thrives on creating innovative and scalable technology applications without always requiring instructions
• Desire to continuously learn, problem-solve and acquire new skills with cutting-edge technology
• Implement best practices within the final product by adhering to the latest IT regulations, security practices, data protection laws etc.
Skills / Experience required:
• Fluent in both written and spoken English language
• Bachelor’s degree from an IT / Computer Science University or equivalent
• Experience integrating complex 3rd party API systems: Google Maps, Credit Card Payments, Paypal, RESTful APIs, Background checks, Governmental institutions etc.
• Android SDK, iOS Swift, Java, PHP, Python
• Working in an Agile / Scrum environment
• Objective C, Swift
• Cocoa Touch, UIKit, CoreGraphics, multithreading (GCD), CoreData sau Realm
• Pachet manager (Cocoapods, Carthage)
• Versioning systems: BitBucket, SVN, Github
• OOP, REST Services
In return, we’ll offer:
• Very attractive salary package, depending on experience.
• An opportunity to work on a technically advanced project with a young and vibrant team.
About Bharja Technologies
Bharja Technologies is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We are an innovation-led, enterprise transformation partner built for today’s digital challenges. We focus on the things that matter - insights, interactions, integrations, and innovations that make extraordinary things happen for brands, businesses and their customers.