• Hands on experience of 3-7 years in Core Java, J2EE
• Experience in Object Oriented Programming and Design Patterns such as MVC and other popular design principles
• Experience in Database such as My SQL and ORMs such as Hibernate
• Experience working on Spring Framework and Spring Boot
• Experience in Apache Tomcat and Web Services(Rest/Soap)
• Caching Techniques( Radis, Hazlecast, Aerospike)
• Strong Analytical Skills with penchant for exploring new technologies.
• Proven Track Record of Achieving Objectives on Schedule, On Budget, And Within Quality Targets.
• Experience in technically managing Software Development Projects.
• Proven experience in managing high performing engineering teams.
• Facilitate good cross team collaboration to unblock your team.
• Experience with All Aspects of Software Development Lifecycle.
• Very good Knowledge of Agile Methodologies.
• Manage engineering and operational project/program teams in the design, test and deployment of new and existing products, and/or features.
• Ensure new technologies are employed productively in operations by planning their release, working with internal customers on adoption, as well as identifying and resolving problems throughout the project’s life cycle.
• Plan, coordinate, and deliver engineering projects by working closely with Product Management and other teams by understanding the priorities.
• Set and achieve challenging goals and build trust and influence across teams.
• Create clear career paths for team members and ensure their growth by mentoring them
• Evaluate performances regularly and share and seek feedback
About Devkraft Technologies
Devkraft is pioneer in delivering digital technology solutions with deep expertise in cloud, mobile and RPA and AI/analytics solutions. Devkraft brings technology edge to enterprise and startups across sector through its deep digital skills coupled with differentiated client engagement models.
Devkraft “Product team on Demand” is group of driven folks with varied background delivering next-gen products. Devkraft offers unique opportunity to work on cross functional projects developing deeper skills on cognitive technologies for next-gen API.