Technology: Android +Reactive Native Mobile Developer
Experience: 3 to 7 years
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 10 Months
Notice Period: Immediate/15 days
•We are looking for a Mobile Application Developer who possesses a passion for mobile technologies and will work with the next-generation payment gateway platform.
•Must have equal to 5 years’ experience in App development.
• Design and build Android and React to Native mobile applications.
• Build and publish applications in app stores
• Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
• Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
• Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
• Reach out to the open-source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
• Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
Experience in Android:
• Excellent knowledge in core Java and React Native
• Hands-on experience in the full life cycle of Android application development.
• Strong knowledge of Restful web services.
• Good Knowledge of Android SDK’s
• Push Notifications & Toast
• Eclipse & ANT based build system
• Android Studio
• Rock-solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
Good to Have:
• Experience in Payment gateway integration in mobile apps is a big plus
• A portfolio of Android/React Native apps in the Play Store/app store is a plus
• Hands-on experience with Android studio & Gradle build system
• Git & Gerrit
• UI & UX experience
• Locations and Map API’s
If Interested Candidates please share Below Details.
Current Company Name:
Total It Experience:
Please share resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org
About IDES Labs Pvt Ltd
IDESLABS is committed to providing comprehensive consulting services and training programs to the individuals and corporates. Our core philosophy is to maintain a long-term relationship with our clients by providing high-quality services. We help organisations to enhance their productivity with the best industry practices and help companies to achieve their competitive advantages. The IDESLABS has been serving since 2013 and incorporated in 2017 by providing the standard for excellence. We have started as a small company but now we are wide-spreading across the globe with a huge clientele for our value-added and high-quality services which are not to be matched with other service providers in the market. We are always in the process of assessing the changing market forces and developing our services according to that. Our core services include:
Job Shared and Support Services